As a Lloyd's Members' Agent and advisor, we concentrate on creating long-standing client relationships based on excellent service and we aim to deliver superior returns from underwriting at Lloyd's.
Hampden Agencies provides all of the services associated with underwriting at Lloyd’s:
• Portfolio planning and syndicate selection in order to optimise the profitability of our clients underwriting at Lloyd’s over the insurance cycle.
• Administering the membership process such as ensuring the correct level of capital is maintained by the underwriting vehicle and managing the distribution of profits.
• Ensuring all market and industry regulatory requirements are met and appropriate records and standards maintained.
• Working alongside Nomina Plc and Hampden Tax Consultants Ltd (who can provide administration and tax services to clients under a separate agreement) to establish and maintain underwriting vehicles at Lloyd’s and ensure a seamless service.
• Providing each of our clients with a “Private Client Director”, a senior member of staff, who becomes their main point of contact and advisor.
• Biannual Roadshows across the UK, to which all clients and their advisors are invited, where market updates, capital considerations and syndicate results are discussed and presented.
• Hampden Agencies’ leading Underwriting Research Team. Offering advice underpinned by research and in-depth market analysis carried out by a dedicated team of analysts. The team are pivotal in ensuring a strong track record in delivering market leading underwriting returns for our clients.
• Access to the exclusive Hampden MAPA Portfolio offering. Managing Agents Pooling Arrangement (MAPA) is a packaged portfolio of quality syndicates, consolidated into a managed spread of capacity using the most up to date information and analytics. These MAPAs provide clients the opportunity to have a lighter touch investment but benefit from the bulk buying power of a larger investment. The Underwriting Research Team, piece together these spread portfolios that clients can put some or all of their Lloyd’s investment into. The MAPA is a lower risk strategy than some bespoke approaches and has experienced good returns.
To find out more about Hampden Agencies click here